International Services encourages multiculturalism and diversity through programming for international and studying abroad students. Services include advising, counseling, and advocating for F visa holders on various topics, such as immigration, cross-cultural awareness, and personal matters.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Immigration Reporting (SEVIS)
- Immigration Advising
- International Programming and Events
- Cultural or Social Adjustments
- Cultural Competency Training
- Interdepartmental Advocacy