Students from India

Replacing a lost I-20

I-20 is one of the most important documents that you must have while in the U.S. This needs to be with you at all times while travelling inside or outside of the U.S.

International Services can issue a replacement I-20 if yours is lost, stolen, or damaged. All reprinted I-20s are documented in SEVIS.

Request a replacement I-20

If a replacement I-20 is needed, an international student must complete the lost/replacement I-20 request form from International Services. This form required the following information for the student:

  • Name
  • Student ID number
  • Current U.S. address
  • Current U.S. phone number

After this is completed and submitted, International Services will email you once your I-20 is available for pick up. It will take 3-5 business days to process your request.